Employment Inclusion with The Strive Programme works to bring adults with disabilities closer to the labour market through promoting positive pathways into education, training, and employment. Disabilities include mental health conditions, autism, and learning differences.
The objectives of Strive are to provide participants with:
- Assistance at key transition points between education, training, and employment.
- Assistance for people to access and participate in education, training, and employment.
- In house up-skilling and training
What can we do for you?
- Help to develop confidence, skills and independence required to participate in education, training and employment.
- Personal Development Skills
- Art & Drama
- Managing Stress & Anxiety
- Cookery & Nutrition
- Certification in Work Related Training
- Self-Advocacy Training
- Help to build the capacity of mainstream employment services, education, and training providers to support the progression of adults with disabilities.
- Build the capacity of employers to recruit and retain adults with disabilities within their workforce.
Want to learn more about the Strive Programme?
Contact Danielle Sheehy
M: 087 3433392
This project was approved by Government with support from the Dormant Accounts Fund