- This event has passed.
Public Relations Workshops – PR Plan for ReOpening
April 7, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
An event every week that begins at 9:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until April 28, 2021
Week 1: Introduction to Public Relations- April 7th
- The evolution of Public Relations into the digital age
- How the variety of PR disciplines work in the modern world
- The variety of PR Tactics
- Be aware of what makes a story newsworthy
Week 2: How to develop an effective PR Strategy – April 13th
- How to create a concept for a PR Campaign
- The role of sponsorships and events in PR
- The importance of audio and the role in plays in telling your brand’s story
- How to create a good relationship with the media
Week 3: How to pitch your reopening story to the media – April 21st
- Learn how to format a press release
- Looking at the importance of the 5 W’s – Who, What, When, Where and Why
- Learn about the importance of a good photograph to describe your story
Week 4: How to use Digital as part of your PR Campaign- April 28th
- How to use digital and social media in pr campaigns
- How to develop a personal brand that generates publicity for your business
- The important role of Twitter and its influence on the media
- How to leverage your story on a trending topic
- Identifying potential crises that may impact on your business
- Module 1: Wed 7th April 9am to 11am
- Module 2: Wed 13th April 9am to 11am
- Module 3: Wed 21st April – 9am to 11am
- Module 4: Wed 28th April 9am to 11am
Trainer: Stephen Ryan
To Register: Email : firstname.lastname@example.org with your Full Name, Business, Location (Town/ village), Mobile No and Email. Workshops are free to attend.
Put the name of workshop you wish to attend in subject line of email.
Please note the participant needs to attend all 4.